Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brace Face

URGENT, I need help... - 26
Reply to: pers-897600440@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-28, 7:39PM PDT


this is incredibly emberassing but i am currently stuck ina situation that has dictated outside help. i have a tendancy 2 lay on mystomach on the floor when i am using my labtop and i was browssing facebook moments ago whebn i decided to lay my head down and my braces got stuck on the carpet!!!!! i have tried to untangle it but it wont come undone and the onlythin g in reach is my computer. i am something of a shut in so i dont realy have alot of close friends to come help me, nor would i want anyone i know seeing me right now i am so embarassed so i am reaching out to craigslist

i have tried grindingg the edge opf myh computer against the carpet strand but it is strong and won't tear i dont know what to do i have a job interview in 2 hours!!!!!1 srry for poor spelling i am in an incredibly akward position for typing and in quite a bit of pain from tugging my head up from the carpet, i am afraid that i might rip out my tooth or damage my braces

if u r willing to help, plese respond and i will send u mai info and u can come to my apartment and grab a knife to cut this or something, plez don't waste my time i only hav 2 hrs. before my interview. i am willing to payu for your trouble or maybe we can arrange something else for payment!!



Princess J has suspicions:

out of curiousity....if I was to even go to your apartment....how would you come and unlock the door to let me in if you are stuck on the floor??
unless the door is coincidently unlocked....I dunno about you but something about this ad smells rather fishy....
however, if this is true I feel real bad...



bemybison wrote:

mydoor is unlocked i do not lock itwhen i am at home.r u willing to help me out iam in alot of pain i think i mayb have twisted my neck please hgelp!!



Princess J wrote:

depends....where are you located??



bemybison wrote:

oh god theres blood all over my rug nowsorry for my reply so late i tried mopping it up with my hair

johnston Street near emily carr!! r u willing to cut me free??



Princess J wrote:

omg....I am from surrey and it will take me about half hour to get there... dunno if you are willing to wait...
do you want me to call 911 for you?



bemybison wrote:

NO PLEZ DON'TCALL 911 the last thing i needis this leakingto the press, i am something of a minor celebrity soi cannot havethis getting out.

iam willing to wait, my faceisstuck to my floor, itsnot like i am going anywhere



Princess J wrote:

minor celebrity...with little to no friends....going to an interview at this hour??????? rigggggghhhhtttttt....
Part of me wants to deeply help you because I can only imagine what it might feel like.,,
but the other part is telling me that u are lying,,,and you are some creepy dude trying to coax girls to come to his place...
give me some proof that you are not some dude that’s going to rape me and we will take it from there..... cool??



bemybison wrote:

i'ma girl u idiotDID U EVENREAD MY POST???

if yu've turnedon a tv at anypoint in the l;ast 3 years yu've probably seen me.

HOWDO IPROVE THIS TO YOU, my mouth is bleeding, shud i insert some of it into the cd drive and email it to you??? fuck



Princess J wrote:

F U !!! how would I know how the hell u are!!!! u could be some creep for all that matters!!!! gezzzz
im going to trust me gut and go and save ur ass
give me ur address... if u turn out to be some fucken dude....I will report ur stupid ass!!!



bemybison wrote:

trust me ive got an honest face




Other Responses:

"look lady Im jus tryin to help you out you dont need to give me sex or cash jus being a good samatarian to try and get your braces off the floor so you can get your insulin but if you pass out before 10 minutes is up my laptop is gonna die I gave you my phone number and I might have to use my number to call 911 as I dont think its kool that your stuck there for almost 3 hours!! by the way if it comes down to your life or your face im sur the public will understand braces get caught sumtimes at least its not on a boyfriend somewhere!! besides paramedics and hospitals are inclined to privacy ..period...so jus tell me the address and Ill send an ambulance!!"

"what u want me 2 shit on you. cuz i will but i wont do it unless u tell me 2. so anyways where are u"

"Oh, the erotic fantasies that could be derived from your posting...."

"R u seriously stuck!!! OMG! LOL!!!"

No comments: