Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stache Trash

Need a man with a stache - w4m - 24
Reply to: pers-881029800@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-15, 8:03PM PDT


I am a sexy young woman looking for a male companion for a bit of an unusual request. In a nutshell, I am looking for a guy who would allow me to trim his mustache off and make a finely steeped tea out of the hairs. We'd proceed to drink the tea and then have some follow-up fun in the bedroom.

I know it sounds a little odd, but serious responses only please.



Tim wrote:

I have a 'stach" could we clip some of your pubes and add them in?



bemybison wrote:


Thanks for the quick reply! I'm glad to hear your sporting a stache, I am just curious about its quality and drinkability. Some pictures or a description of your grooming routine would be helpful.



Tim wrote:

I had to search for this, it was taken last year but its a good representation although the goatee is much shorter now.
ANd yes its drinkable and I will ensure that its clean and ready for sipping

you didnt respond to my question about your pubes?



bemybison wrote:


Typically I don't like to mix pubic hair in with my tea ceremony so we'll probably just stick to the hair on your face if thats alright, though I am willing to go out on a limb and use some of your eyebrow hair if we don't have enough. Would that be a problem?



Tim doesn't mind:

Well I dont have alot of eyebrow hair, how bout some of my goatee in a pinch? And ok I admit I have not tried the pubic hair ceremony but I am open to your idea



bemybison wrote:


Well if we shaved off the eyebrows I'm sure there would be more then enough. Alot of men aren't willing to do this, but I find the entire thing to be highly erotic. Is this the type of thing you are interested in?



Tim wrote:

I m open to the idea
it is only hair after all



bemybison wrote:

Fantastic! I am glad I've found a stache-mate Tim!

Would you be willing to condition your mustache with a specific ointment? I want it to be especially ripe for the harvest.



Tim wrote:

sure just tell me what we need and I will condition it



bemybison wrote:

The mustache conditioning is pretty simple, but the actual solution is usually what alot of guys are apprehensive about. Essentially its a combination of vegetable oil, shampoo and semen (don't worry, it can be your own). Its to be applied pretty liberally and left on for about an hour and then you can rinse it out. This vitalizes the stache and preps it for the ceremony and "gathering". This has to be done once a day for at least four days.



Tim is old-hat at semen rituals:

As I said in a previous email, I am quite well versed in ceremonies and rituals

While I must confess that you have me intrigued there is nothing here that puts me off.

Just peak my interst and I am quite enthused about all of this.

I am curious as to what this will produce when we do the ceremony.
I too am 100% serious and very anxious about doing this
So worry not my dear I am here to the finish



bemybison wrote:

Alright, glad to hear you are as enthused about this as I am!

Would you start conditioning your mustache as soon as possible? The earlier the better. The "recipe" more or less goes as follows:

1 tb Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 tb Shampoo (any brand, it can be a shampoo/conditioner as well)
semen

Then like I said, smear it onto your stache pretty liberally, let it sit for about an hour in direct sunlight, then rinse it out gently.



Tim wrote:

Ok so here we are,

I took the ingredients as you directed as you didn't provide me with an suggestion as to how much manliness to include I gave what I thought to be just the right amount hee hee,

By the way I used conitoner shampoo although I suspect the protein of my semen will do quite a bit of conditioning haha

These pictures are at just over an hour of my mustache and I even included my goatee in the process.

The mystery continues and my enthusiasm has not faltered.



Opening an email to the sight of this picture is probably the closest I've come to vomiting from seeing something on the internet, and I watched the entire video of that guy who skewered and sawed off his own penis.

Other responses:

"You are either Spam or the grossest pig chick on earth,"

"NOW I DON'T HAVE A STACHE ON MY FACE, BUT I DO HAVE A SHALLOW STACHE GROWING DOWN THERE, IS THAT WHAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR? HERE'S A PIC OF ME, AND IF YOU WANT U CAN SEND ME ANOTHER ONE, PERHAPS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN THE LAST ONE.
NOW HAVE YOU ACTUALLY TRIED THIS BEFORE? KINDA GROSS DON'T YOU THINK, I WOULD WATCH YOU DRINK IT THOUGH."

"I only have a soul patch right now but I was thinking of trimming it off. Is this for some kind of bet? I'm pretty open minded and love indulging my deviant side but this is one of the more odd requests I've seen. Anyway, I'm 27, 250, 6' 0" looking forward to some mustachio ice cream or tea."

"Your a nutcase"

"Yes.....you are fucked!"

"whats the hair tea supposed to do? whats it for??"

"i guess u don't like brown boys" (huh?)

"I want to soak you in hot water for one hour so I can enjoy your steeped juice then we can proceed to make some eggnog out of our pubic hair"


"Apprehensive? More like *thrilled*..."



No comments: