Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fart Aficionado

I farted in your face on the Kingsway escalator - w4m - 22
Reply to: pers-876554369@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-12, 3:44PM MDT


This is totally a long shot, I doubt you'll even see this, but you where the guy with the generic band graphic tee standing behind me on the escalator in front of HMV in Kingsway mall. I was the blonde and pretty plain looking girl with the Bad Religion tattoo who bent down to put my sweater into a shopping bag and accidentally let loose a fart less then a foot away from your face.

We exchanged stares, and your look of shock slowly became disgust. There was something in your eyes though that made me think you wanted more? I'm willing to lend a helping fart if your ever interested.



scott deviate wrote:
"i wasnt the guy you let loose on, but if you are interested in this play, let me know i could be interested in playing tooo... your picture gets mine"

No comments: