Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Its fun to play together.... - w4m - 24
Reply to: pers-961901526@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-17, 2:35PM PST


I am here to offer my services as an erotic home-maker in Animal Crossing: City Folk. For a small fee, I will arrive in your town in my sexiest and most revealing polka-dotted smock, that I picked up at Nook's just for you. Have a bug problem? Allow me to run around your house, crushing them under my sexy feet. I will also redecorate your home if you wish, and purchase all clothing and tools that my man may require.

I'll keep you company on those long fishing trips, and I'm pretty handy with a rod myself. I love food-play in the bedroom; pears, oranges, apples, whatever your pleasure. I have a wide assortment of gasmasks, bear hats, and bubble wands for all sorts of exciting sexual roleplay. Perhaps I can fall into a pitfall and you can watch me thrash and struggle in the dirt? Or maybe we can just throw on my copy of K.K. Jazz, eat a few pond smelts, and see where the evening takes us?



Daddy's little slut.

No comments: